Monday, February 22, 2010

Week Eight......Home


I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.
Maya Angelou
This week we have the lovely and ever so talented Jade Sheldon as our guest. She is a master of self portraits and her processing and use of textures is truly a sight to behold. Jade chose our word this week and I can honestly say that this word was an amazing choice. Home means so many different things to people. I recently moved and I know that my home really is where my family is. Jade showcased this meaning of home so well in her image this week.....
We can't wait to see your takes on this week's challenge and please make sure to stop by Jade's beautiful stream and show her some love.
left, Barb, center, Jade, right, Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment